In the best holiday decorations, red, burgundy or color version that is used at home daily. While red holly, ribbons and poinsettias are the most traditional form using color, how to minimize the red in your house this year? If you are looking for new ways to decorate your home, how to use natural colors that still brings the holiday spirit? unique holiday decorations are all around us and here are tips for holiday decorations without bursts of red.
- The focus on natural materials: seagrass, raffia, straw, and wood gives a beautiful and rural versions of holiday decorations. Natural brown, beiges, and dark brown color of natural wood is good for fireplace mantels, wreaths and holiday decorations Christmas tree. If you live in rural or suburban neighborhood, walk around your neighborhood or local park to look for pine cones, branches, and countryside touches to add to your holiday home.
- Use it to bring color Green: When trying to find colors, look to the fir trees to add color and warmth to your interior. From the essay and mistletoe, for topiaries that greets your guests at the front entrance. When decorating for the holidays, use colors that are found around your home. If you live near water, consider bringing the blues, and beiges with your greenery. For urban house, taking inspiration from the works of art and furniture in your home. A green form with every color in the rainbow. So open to new colors, and not just the color red.
- Arts and crafts addition to your holiday decor: One of the best ways to add shimmer and glamor to your holiday home with metallic colors. Choosing a shiny gold and silver colors cool to enliven up your festive decorations. Use a metal spray paint pine cones, branches, and vases to create centerpieces for the dining table or desk front foyer. When selecting a metallic color, visit your local craft store for inspiration and ideas. They always have new colors and shades to get your creativity going!
- Add light: Candle light is one of the best ways to add color and subtle variations of light to your decor. Pillar candles are now sold with the flame-made produce light that mimics in it blinks. This battery-powered candles are great for fire safety and famous handbags that has become a tradition for many homes in the holidays. For added color, choose a candle that is unique and different from the traditional red. metallic finish and nature inspired candles that resemble wood will fill your home with holiday spirit and warmth.
- While red is the color beautiful, with rich intensity and color, holiday decorations you do not have to enter it all the time. If you still want a little red color appears, choose a thin red ribbon wrapped around small plants or decorations. Natural colors, green and organic approach to holiday decorations may be present in your home with simple tips. Go ahead, brave this year in your decor, and see how red does not always have the source.
All photo courtesy of www.freshome.com